INSPECT: Please contact us for more information or inspection times.
Situated in 'LUXE', Sydney's ideally located apartment building, where Woolloomooloo borders Sydney City, this open plan apartment is position perfect and takes in the beautiful St Mary's Cathedral views. The vibrancy of the city is at the doorstep, yet there is a myriad of local spots for exercise, relaxing and entertainment. All located within easy walking distance, the Domain, Harbour Foreshore, Woolloomooloo Wharf, Boy Charlton and Cook and Phillip pools, Hyde Park, Sydney CBD, East Sydney Village, Darlinghurst and Potts Point ensure residents are spoiled for choice.
A gallery style entry, perfect for displaying your artwork, leads the way through to this expansive apartment. The spacious, light filled living and dining areas open to an expansive balcony ideal for evening cocktails and al fresco dining. Impeccably appointed, the designer kitchen is equipped with an eat-at island bench, Miele appliances and stone benchtops.
Large and luxurious, the master bedroom suite opens out to its own private balcony and features spacious walk-through wardrobes and ensuite with separate bath and shower. The large second bedroom with ample built-in wardrobe is well separated to ensure privacy. The second bathroom is conveniently located opposite the bedroom. Additional features include a separate walk-in laundry, both balconies feature electric shutters allowing for seasonal modulations and secure undercover parking and storage. Luxe welcomes guests with its impressive lobby and concierge.
Apartment features include:
- Stunning St Mary's Cathedral views
- Impressive, gallery-style entryway
- Expansive open plan living and dining areas with natural tiled floors
- Bespoke, warm and elegant interiors by acclaimed Pike Withers
- Intelligently designed floorplan with an abundance of sunshine and electric shutters
- Designer kitchen, with eat-at island bench and Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Two generous separate balconies, both with taps and gas bayonets
- Large master bedroom suite, with walk-through wardrobe, private balcony and ensuite with bathtub
- Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Spacious laundry
- Secure parking and separate storage
- Impressive building lobby
- Unparalleled location
Water Rates: $178 pq
Council Rates: $255 pq
Strata Levies: $ 2,870 pq
Year's total: $13,212