This immaculately finished, furnished, two storey one bed apartment is located on the 11th floor of the iconic Top of the Town, designed by award-winning architects Marchese and Partners. Boasting outstanding, world-class views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Domain and city skyline viewed through floor to ceiling windows from two spacious balconies, this apartment is exceptional in every respect. The living and dining areas flow out to a sizeable balcony, perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. The contemporary kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless steel benchtops and appliances (including dishwasher and fridge), mirrored splashback and timber veneered cupboards.
The two storey layout is incredibly rare, especially for a one bedroom apartment, and is ideal as it separates living and bedroom areas allowing ultimate privacy. The spacious bedroom opens out to its own large private balcony and has spectacular views and good-sized built-ins. The bathroom has floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiling, superior fittings and large walk-in shower. Additional luxury features include an internal laundry with washer and dryer, guest powder room, air conditioning and stacker car parking space.
Ideally situated on the 11th floor, this stunning apartment has the benefit of not only being right in the perfect centre of Darlinghurst's most vibrant café, restaurant, bar and boutique strip, but with its elevation and great outlook there is real sense of calm. 'Top of the Town' is highly sought after by tenants who love the resort style facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, AV security and 24 hour concierge.
- Rare two storey layout designed by award-winning architects Marchese and Partners
- Spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline
- Generous living and dining areas flow to sizeable balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and appliances (including dishwasher and fridge)
- Bedroom with own large balcony, spectacular views and good-sized built-ins
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiling and superior fittings
- Internal laundry and guest powder room
- Stacker car parking space (restricted dimensions and weight)
- Resort style features including pool, gym, sauna and 24 hour concierge
- Located at the centre of Darlinghurst